Brandslisten offers cloud based customer networks that help companies identify and address customers, reward behavior, and drive deeper engagement and relationships. Brandslisten is based in Hamburg, Germany, founded in 2010 and proud serving to companies like Allianz, Deutsche Telekom, E.ON, Unitymedia, LBBW and Douglas.
As frontend expert you are part of our agile development team and ensure the continuous improvement of our platform for different end devices. You will contribute to the refactoring process of our core and build new product features. You will ensure that our overall application is robust and easy to maintain. To do so, you have several responsibilities in your day-to-day, including but not limited to:
- Developing new user-facing features using new technologies, like React.js or Vue.js
- Refactoring our frontend with the use of React.js and Vue.JS
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and Browsers.
You work in close collaboration with colleagues from all disciplines, share ownership of the JS architecture and have all creative freedom to bring in your own ideas.
- Professional experience (3+ years) with React ecosystem and/ or Vue.js (2+ years) and popular state management solutions such as Redux
- You are well-versed in SASS/SCSS, and BEM methodology
- Ability to create content from scratch using current assets
- Experience with responsive web design and a solid understanding of user-centered design
- Expert in user interface development, engineering cross-browser, cross device compliant code
- UI build tools – Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
- Self-initiative and aim for the best solution and Quality.
- A dynamic and innovative team
- Short decision-making processes and a collaborative approach
- A broad range of tasks with a lot of room for self-responsibility and own ideas
- Challenging projects for well-known companies
- Agile team with clearly defined tasks and long-term goals
- Freedom to make suggestions, align them with business goals and implement them.
This sounds like a challenge you want to take? Then send us your application including your salary expectations and earliest possible date of entry at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on LinkedIn or XING.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!